NEGAUNEE, Mich. (WZMQ) – The Greater Ishpeming-Negaunee Chamber of Commerce hosted the 12th annual gala tonight to celebrate the accomplishments of its members.
“We are having a great turnout, it’s really fun and an opportunity for the GINCC to get together and for the community to celebrate the accomplishments we have had in the past year,” Bob Hendrickson, executive director of the Greater Ishpeming-Negaunee Chamber of Commerce said.
This year’s winners include:
• Chamber Member of the Year: Honor Credit Union
• Business of the Year: West End Ski & Trail
• Organization of the Year: Superior Rehabilitation & Professional Services
• Business Person of the Year: May Tsupros, director of Partridge Creek Farm
• Volunteer of the Year: Anthony Bertucci of Ishpeming
The gala featured local-made appetizers and brewed beer and featured an Oktoberfest theme due to the location of the gala being held at the Upper Peninsula Brewing Company in Negaunee.