The Downtown Marquette Farmers Market (DMFM) is looking for farmers, growers, food producers, artisans, musicians and local community organizations to be part of its 2022 season.
Three different markets will be offered:
- Saturday Morning Market, May 21-November 19, 9-1 p.m.
- Wednesday Evening Market, June 15-September 14, 4-7 p.m.
- Holiday Market, December 3-17, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The markets are held at the Marquette Commons, which is located at 112 S. Third St.
There is no official deadline for applications; they will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. The application is available online here.
Anyone interested can pick and choose which dates they would like to be considered for. Daily rates range from $15-25. Options include:
- Full-Time Vendors: Typically reserved for legacy vendors, Full-Time Vendors commit to every market for a specific season. Benefits include reduced weekly fees and a dedicated booth for the season duration.
- Part-Time Vendors: Vendors who have a seasonal product, or limited inventory supply are ideal Part-Time Vendors. Benefits included reduced weekly fees and pre-scheduled dates based on the vendor’s availability.
- Drop-In Vendors: New businesses, first-timers, visiting artists, or someone testing out an idea make a great Drop-In Vendor. We will ask for your availability and notify you shall any openings arise.
All products available for sale at the market must be made by those selling them, according to organizers. No kits, imports, or re-sale items are permitted. Priority is placed on those who use local ingredients and products.